Turquoise Garrison Cap Style Beret
This stylish turquoise blue has a retro feel and is easy to pop on to dress up an outfit or cover a bad-hair-day.
It's a versatile hat that you can wear it as a Garrison Style Cap. Or turn it and wear it as a Bicorne-style Beret.
• Turquoise colored Merino wool beret with olive and forest green patterning from shiny pale green silk fibers and pieces of green silk fabric.
• The hat is elongated and can be worn with widest parts going from ear to ear, sort of like Napoleon's Bicorne. When worn with the length going from front to back, the hat's shape is reminiscent of a World War II Garrison Cap. To give crispness and polish, there's topstitching in turquoise around the top.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 5" / 13 cm in height and 14" / 35.5 cm in width.
• It is a lightweight thickness of felt and weighs 2.5 oz. / 70 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM-LARGE & it fits a range of -- 22.25" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5.
• Inside the hat, there's a turquoise colored grosgrain ribbon.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.