~ Adopted ~ Turquoise Wing Felted Hat
Sorry, but this Turquoise Wing Felted Hat has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
Need a brimmed Hat that is a bit different? This Turquoise Wing Felted Hat has a brim that wraps around like a graceful bird's wing.
• This felted hat is turquoise blue with touches of green.
• This hat has a low crown with a wide brim that partially goes around the hat.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 6" / 15 cm in height and 14" / 36 cm in width.
• It is a heavy medium of felt and weighs 5.3 ounces / 151 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23.5" / 59.5 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
This Brimmed Hat is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
This hat is perfect with my newest furry coat in shade of blue. The hat fits me very well and should be nice and warm this winter.