~ Adopted ~ Whimsical Leafy Green Cap Small Size
Sorry, but this Whimsical Leafy Green Cap Small Size has already been adopted. If you would like your own version of this hat, please contact me.
This Whimsical Leafy Green Cap, in a Small Size, will add a playful addition to your autumn wardrobe.
• This hat is green in color, ranging in chartreuse green, to darker olive green. The felted leaf has brighter greens for the veining.
• The hat has a beret-like shape with an asymmetrical band that is wider in the back. On top of the hat, there is a leaf on a long stem which can be flipped about as you walk or dance.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from soft Merino wool fibers using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible, and warm felt.
•In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep the top of your head warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 5" / 12.5 cm in height and 10" / 25.5 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness felt and weighs 3.1 oz. / 88 gm.
• Size SMALL: -- 21" / 53.5 cm to 21.75" / 55 cm. But, it fits larger head sizes if you wear it as a fascinator hat.
• Inside the hat, there's a brown-colored, grosgrain ribbon and two tiny wig combs.
• Care instructions: felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Then, air dry.
• The hat is ready to ship, with free shipping within the USA.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
• Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.