Whimsical Red Strawberry Neck Warmer with Green Leaves
Feeling frolicsome? This Whimsical Red Strawberry Neck Warmer with Green Leaves will encourage your inner Jester of Mirth. Of course, you can wear it as a regular neck warmer with the red and white strawberry fruit showing. Or fold down the top, to show the silken interior of the neck warmer.
• The color of this felted neck warmer is poppy red, creamy white, and leafy green - rather similar to a real strawberry, more or less.
• This neck warmer has a tubular shape with triangular leaves at the base.
• This handcrafted felted accessory is made from a superfine, 18-micron, Merino wool roving laid upon soft, silk habotai fabric using the technique of Nuno felting. With this technique, the wool fibers migrate through the silk fabric, creating lovely ruching textures.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this cowl will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The neck warmer measures 11" / 28 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a light thickness of felt and weighs 3.8 oz. / 53 gm.
• It's a smaller size neck warmer and fits a range: 21" / 53 cm to 22.75" / 57.5 cm
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake.
• This neck warmer can be gently hand-washed in cold water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Always air dry hand-felted wearables. If needed iron, using a low temperature.
This felted accessory is ready to ship, with complimentary shipping within the United States.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.