White and Lime Green Beret
This classic, white and lime green beret has quite a bit of style. Its shape is crisp, but its surface is organic and harkens to the movements of the ocean or vines. Wear it to brighten up an outfit or remind you that Spring will come soon.
• This beret is made from lime green wool and has additional textures from white bamboo fiber and cotton fabric. These decorations dance in an organic, undulating way across the top of the hat. They are felted into the wool using a technique called nunofelting, where the wool fiber migrates through the woven fabric.
• The hat is shaped like a beret with a flat top. It is slightly asymmetrical with the right side being wider than the left. You may turn and twist it to find your favorite 'front' to this hat.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in rain.
• The hat measures " / 12.5 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width.
• It is a thick felt and weighs 5.8 oz. / 166 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM & it fits a range of small to medium -- 22" / 56 cm to 22.5" / 57
• Inside the hat, there's a gray colored grosgrain ribbon which has a drawstring cord. Pull on the cord to tighten the fit.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.