White and Red Beret with Gold Circle
This beret has a classic shape filled with rich textures. Top your white coat with a touch of color - the combination of red, white, and gold makes it feel festive even when the holidays are over.
• White and red Merino wool with additional textures from white shiny, bamboo fibers, and silk and cotton fabrics. Three white, felt balls dance around a white felted ring which is filled with shiny, gold-colored fabric. Bits of gold thread adds sparkle on the top of the beret so that the red and the gold combine to form a Rose Gold coloration.
• The hat is shaped like a beret with a flat top.
• The hat is entirely handmade and created from ultra soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool fiber using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading to shrink the fibers into strong, flexible and warm felt. In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water; this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain.
• The hat measures 4" / 10 cm in height and 11" / 28 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 4.8 oz. / 135 gm.
• Headsize MEDIUM-LARGE & it fits a range of -- 22.25" / 57 cm to 23" / 58.5.
• Inside the hat, there's a gray colored grosgrain ribbon which has a drawstring cord. Pull on the cord to tighten the fit.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain resistant. Dust is not a problem - just give it a shake. This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.