Yellow Lemon Beret
This Cheerful, Yellow-colored Felted Lemon Beret will add a happy splash to your outfits just like its fruit inspiration does to food. Wear it to the grocery store or to an evening out or maybe even a cosplay meetup!
• This hat is a clear lemon yellow with various shades of yellows on top. Radiating from the top are white-colored felted lines to indicate the sections of the citrus fruit.
• This hat is beret shaped and resembles a fresh slice of lemon.
• This is a handcrafted hat created from a soft, 18-micron quality, Merino wool roving using the technique of wet felting. This ancient and simple craft takes patience and lots of kneading by hand to shrink the wool fibers into a strong, flexible, and warm felt.
In addition to insulating, wool naturally resists water. Hence, this hat will keep you warm in chilly weather and dry in light rain. Plus, wool resists mildew, dirt, and fire! It's magical stuff!
• The hat measures 5" / 12.5 cm in height and 13" / 33 cm in width.
• It is a medium thickness of felt and weighs 5.1 ounces / 146 grams.
• Headsize LARGE: it's large-sized hat and fits a range of 22.5" / 57 cm to 23.25" / 59 cm.
• Felt is an eco-friendly, fiber that is water and stain-resistant. Dust isn't a problem - just give it a shake. Spot clean with a clean, damp cloth if needed. Air dry.
• This hat can be gently hand-washed in cool water. Rinse. Blot dry on a towel. Place a small towel inside to shape. Always air dry hand felted wearables.
This Lemon-Inspired Beret is ready-to-ship. Price includes delivery within the United States.
FINDING YOUR HEAD SIZE
Every head has its own unique size and shape which can be measured with a flexible tape measure, or even a piece of string.
Take the tape measure and encircle your head, just above the top of ears. Make sure that the tape measure goes over that small bump at the back of your head. Please don't pull it tightly. Leave a little 'ease' so that one finger can fit under the tape. An ear to ear measure can be helpful too.
Measure three times: it is surprising how it can vary!
Inches or centimeters are fine.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.